Friday, March 16, 2012

Stewart Rhodes, founder of OathKeepers talks about the NDAA, and why massive civil disobedience is needed in conjunction with a military stand down

Stewart Rhodes, founder of OathKeepers talks about the NDAA, and why massive civil disobedience is needed in conjunction with a military stand down.

I have been contacted by a number of soldiers asking what they can do on practical terms to fight what is happening to our country. These letters weighed heavily on me. I wanted to respond in a video, but I felt that the best person to give that answer would be Stewart Rhodes. Stewart's work has had a massive impact on my thinking, and on the way that I approach this topic, so I'm very happy to have him here to communicate his perspective directly.

Please support the OathKeepers. Their website is OathKeepers.org

All It Takes Is One Oath Keeper To Turn The Tide - Stewart Rhodes Interview 2

Organizing a Military Stand Down Against NDAA - SCG Interviews Stewart Rhodes of OathKeepers