Friday, August 9, 2013

Obama's Treason in #Benghazi - OMG #impeach this man

Hat Tip WJ

What exactly happened at the U.S. consulate and nearby CIA annex in Benghazi on September 11, 2012?

We now know that dozens of CIA operatives at the CIA Annex who survived the second attack have been shuffled around the country living under assumed names, forbidden to talk to the press; forbidden to talk to Congress, and are given monthly polygraph tests to ensure that they keep their mouths shut. Despite the Obama regime’s gag order on these CIA agents, the truth—or at least part of the truth—has come out. Dozens of the al-Qaeda offshoot Ansar al-Sharia stormed the consulate with AK-47s and RPGs. The so-called consulate security detail, the February 17 Martyrs Brigade, also tied to al-Qaeda, immediately melted away into the night, leaving the consulate defenseless. We would later learn that the February 17 Martyrs Brigade provided a layout of the consulate to Ansar al-Sharia, including the location of the safe house, where ambassador Chris Stevens and Communications Officer Sean Smith hid in once the consulate came under attack. Ambassador Stevens informed the embassy in Tripoli via cell phone that they were under attack and a call for help was beamed around the world to the State Department, Department of Defense, Intelligence Community—even the White House. In fact an email went directly to the White House Situation Room at exactly 10:05 p.m. Benghazi time, 4:05 p.m. Washington time.

The CIA Annex personnel, including former SEAL Tyrone Woods, requested authorization to help the consulate under attack but were given orders to stand down. Special Operations Command Africa commander Lt. Col. Gibson put together a rescue team. As they were about to board a C-130 from Tripoli to Benghazi, Gibson got a phone call from headquarters that was revealed in Congressional testimony. He was told: “You can’t go now, you don’t have the authority to go now,” so Gibson and his special forces team missed the flight.

Fighter jet groups based in Europe and on aircraft carriers, along with several thousand soldiers and special forces in nearby bases were never dispatched. It appears a blanket stand down order was given to the entire European and Africa commands, which, according to experts, could only have come from the President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama.

After repeated requests and repeated orders to stand down were given to Tyrone Woods and others at the CIA Annex, the stand down order was disobeyed, and a rescue team was formed to help Ambassador Stevens and the others at the consulate. Tyrone Woods’ team found the consulate under heavy attack and most of the buildings engulfed in flames. Ansar al-Sharia had torched the entire compound in gasoline, including the safe house. Stevens could not be found but was later photographed being carried through the streets by a bloodthirsty mob. Sean Smith, the Communications Officer was found, but would later die from severe smoke inhalation. The remaining consulate staff was evacuated back to the CIA annex.

Former SEAL Team 6 member Glen Doherty and six other special forces based in Tripoli paid $30,000 in cash to have a plane fly them to Benghazi. The plane arrived in Benghazi in the early morning hours of September 12, but the rescue team was detained at the airport for several hours. At 6:07 p.m. Washington time, Barack Hussein Obama was informed that the group Ansar al-Sharia had claimed responsibility for the attack. Despite this fact, Obama would the next morning and for weeks afterward, claim that the attack was the result of a “protest turned violent” over an anti-Muslim YouTube video that no one had seen, going so far as to jail the filmmaker.

At 5:04 a.m Benghazi time, the seven-man special forces team including Glen Doherty arrived at the CIA Annex. At 5:14 a.m. the CIA Annex attack came under attack from the same group, Ansar al-Sharia. Both Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty died, being hit by a barrage of RPGs. Many other CIA Annex personnel were wounded, some seriously. At 6:00 a.m. Libyan government forces, not the U.S. military, arrived at the CIA Annex and repelled the attack, and escorted the remaining consulate staff and CIA agents to the Benghazi airport to be evacuated. We would later learn, according to the exhaustive study, Benghazi: The Definitive Report, that the attack by Ansar al-Sharia was in retaliation for then-chief counter terrorism advisor John Brennan’s secret and illegal war in Libya, using his black ops Army JSOC—Joint Special Operations Command—to systematically take out the Ansar al-Sharia leadership. For this illegal war in Libya and the resulting death of four Americans, Obama would appoint Brennan to run the CIA. Why? Because Barack Hussein Obama approved Brennan’s illegal war against Ansar al-Sharia. Barack Obama was—and still is —engaged in a huge coverup. Barack Obama refused to help Americans under attack. Barack Obama created a fantasy of a mob turned violent over an anti-Muslim YouTube video. And now Barack Hussein Obama is keeping the CIA agents that were stationed at the CIA Annex under lock and key. But there’s more.

We now know the CIA Annex in Benghazi was the hub for illegally shipping weapons to the Syrian rebels. That the CIA Annex contained three huge warehouses containing thousands of heat-seeking surface-to-air missiles, anti-tank guns and small arms that were being secretly transferred to the al-Qaeda linked Syrian rebels. That Barack Hussein Obama had spurned Congress and spurned International agreements to put weapons into the hands of the same group—Al Qaeda—that had flown airplanes into the World Trade center towers and Pentagon on 9/11. That Barack Hussein Obama had been committing treason. And that was the reason he couldn’t send help to Americans under attack, for fear the American people would discover his treachery. That was why he gave the stand down order. That was why he had to create his Anti-Muslim YouTube video fantasy. And that is why the CIA agents on the ground during the attack are being kept under lock and key.

And that is why a Congressional investigation must begin immediately. Congressman Frank R. Wolf, joined by almost two hundred other Congressional members, has called for the passage of House Resolution 36, the establishment of a House Select Committee to investigate Obama’s treasonous gun-running scheme. To expose Obama’s treason in giving a stand down order, leaving Americans to die. To find out what other nefarious activities Barack Hussein Obama was engaged in in Benghazi and Syria—and perhaps the rest of the Middle East and North Africa.